Environment: Engineering Solutions to a Green Problem
This group project is about EFL students from Rafael Belloso University presenting a proposal to solve environmental issues from the point of view of different engineering fields.
The class will be divided into groups with students from the different engineering schools in URBE:
- Industrial Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Sciences Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- To identify environmental issues affecting the world and the country we are living in.
- Select a methodology to propose a solution to the problem from different point of view of the engineering fields.
- Propose an engineering solution to a green problem.
- Integrate technology and web 2.0 tools into the EFL for work class.
- Use Critical Thinking and Multiliteracies
- Work efficiently in a team