This videos will give you an idea on how to prepare for your interview. Watch them and read the article suggested.
VideoJug: The Job Interview
Watch the video and check the following questions:
- What happens during a "job interview"?
- What should I wear for my job interview?
- What are the key do's and don'ts for a great interview?
- How do I handle an interview in a restaurant or cafe?
- What do I do when more than one person is interviewing me?
- How can I rescue an interview that I know is going poorly?
- What are good tips for a telephone interview?
- Can a potential employer ask me to take a lie detector test?
- What are illegal questions that an employer should not ask me?
- How do I handle the end of the interview?
- What do I do if an employer doesn't call me back after an interview?
You can also watch this other video for more information
The Interview Questions
These are the articles to read:
Nine Steps to Acing a Job Interview
Be memorable by telling good stories about yourself
50 COMMON INTERVIEW Q&A
Microsoft job interview Process and sample Questions
Task 2. Prepare a questionnaire of ten questions and practice answering those questions with the information related to the job you selected, cover letter and resume. Be ready to interview a partner and record your interview.
Keep on shining!